COMPREHENSIVE PLAN SURVEY
The Comprehensive Plan Public Kick-off Meeting will be held on Tuesday, June 7 at 7:00 pm at the Activity Center in Blueberry Hill Park. All are invited to attend and provide input.
As we have communicated previously, Franklin Park and Ohio Township are currently working jointly to update our comprehensive plans. The objective of the Joint Comprehensive Plan is to identify the needs and priorities of the residents of each community and to develop a roadmap for how the resulting goals may be achieved by utilizing the strengths each community has to offer to benefit the residents of both communities. The most critical component of this process is input from you. All households should have received a postcard in the mail that includes a link to a survey to help us gather information on your thoughts for how the Borough should look. Please take a moment to review the postcard and take the survey to provide us with your observations, recommendations, and vision for the Borough.
Below is the link to the Franklin Park Borough/Ohio Township Comprehensive Plan survey as well as a copy of the post card that was mailed to residents. The deadline for you to submit your completed Franklin Park/Ohio Township Joint Comprehensive Plan Survey is May 31. You can pick up a physical copy of the survey at the Borough building or complete the survey online.
- Aerial Map (PDF)
- Community Facilities Map (PDF)
- Development Constraints Map (PDF)
- Existing Land Use Map (PDF)
- Future Land Use Map (PDF)
- Future Land Use Map with Parcels & Elevation Contours (PDF)
- Future Land Use Map with Parcels & Shaded Relief (PDF)
- Historic & Architectural Resources Map (PDF)
- Little Sewickley Creek Landscape Conservation Area and Wetlands Map (PDF)
- Public Potable Water and Sewerage Service Map (PDF)
- Soil Map (PDF)
- Text Only Draft of Comprehensive Plan (PDF)
- Transportation Map (PDF)
- Watershed and Floodplain Map (PDF)