Boards & Commissions
Franklin Park Borough is currently accepting applications for the following Borough Board(s) and Commission(s):
- Building Board of Appeals - 1 Vacancy
- McCandless Franklin Park Ambulance Authority - 1 Vacancy
- Planning Commission - 1 Vacancy
- Scholarship Selection Committee - 1 Vacancy
- Technology Advisory Committee - 2 Vacancies
- Zoning Hearing Board - 2 Alternate Vacancies
If you are interested in serving on one of these boards or commissions click the link to the left for more information. See the links to the right for the Board & Commission Application Form and Board Appointment Policy.
Submit application and letter of interest and/or resume to the Borough Secretary at email@example.com or 2344 West Ingomar Road, Pittsburgh, PA 15237 or submit it electronically by using the online application link at the bottom of this page.
Boards & Commissions
If you are interested in serving on one of the following boards, committees or commissions click the link to the left for more information and to see if any vacancies are available. If no vacancies are available you are still welcome to apply. Applications are kept on file for one (1) year. See the links to the right for the Board & Commission Application Form and Board Appointment Policy.
See "Become a Member" below for ways to apply.
- Building Board of Appeals
- Civil Service Commission
- Environmental Advisory Council
- McCandless-Franklin Park Ambulance Authority Board
- Northland Library Board
- Planning Commission
- Recreation Board
- Scholarship Selection Committee
- Technology Advisory Committee
- Vacancy Board
- Zoning Hearing Board
All meetings are open to the public and are held at the Municipal Building at the prevailing local time. Meetings are subject to cancellation or changes in dates and times, and residents should check the calendar on the Borough's website or postings at the Municipal Building for any changes to the schedule.
Become a Member
If you are interested in being considered as a member to any of the above Boards and Commissions, applications can be submitted one of the following ways:
- Complete the Board and Commission Application Form, submit the application and letter of interest and/or resume to the Borough Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org or send to 2344 West Ingomar Road, Pittsburgh, PA 15237.
- Complete the online Board and Commission Application Form and submit it electronically with a letter of interest and/or resume.