The Borough of Franklin Park's revenues are derived from a combination of taxes, charges for services, donations, grants, fines and other miscellaneous sources. The Earned Income Tax constitutes 43.0% of the 2019 Budget, and the Real Estate Tax makes up 20.8%.
The following is a list of the local taxes imposed on a resident of Franklin Park:
- Earned Income Tax - 1% (.5% Borough of Franklin Park, .5% North Allegheny School District)
- Real Estate Property Tax - 25.1608 mills (19.1408 mills North Allegheny School District, 4.73 mills Allegheny County, 1.29 mills Borough of Franklin Park)
- Real Estate Transfer Tax - 2% ( 1% Commonwealth of PA, .5% Borough of Franklin Park, .5% North Allegheny School District)
- Local Service Tax - $52.00/yr. - (100% to Borough of Franklin Park)
- Per Capita Tax - $10.00/yr./person for anyone 21 years old and over - (100% to North Allegheny School District)
Note: The Borough does NOT levy a Business Privilege Tax or an Occupation Tax.