Every day, neighbors and friends of the Library come together for the great variety of services and programs for all ages offered at Northland Public Library.
Opportunities for adults include:
- Book discussion groups for all interests
- A film series that features travel and foreign movies
- Helpful medical and health related seminars
- Knitting circles
- Leisure learning workshops and programs
- An opportunity for sharing ideas on current events through our twice-monthly Conversation Salons
- Seasonal free tax preparation service for senior citizens and low-income families
The very youngest of Library users may visit the Playful Parenting Room with their caring adult for imaginative play and attend special storytimes designed for babies and toddlers. The programs for preschoolers, school-aged children, tweens and teens include:
- Arts and crafts workshops
- Chess classes and tournaments
- Puppet workshops
- Teen movie nights
Summer Reading Clubs
Our Summer Reading Clubs for children, teens, and adults feature activities and special programs for more than 2,000 people each year.